Starting a business is not for the weak of heart!
In addition to having the confidence to follow your dream, research and planning is needed to understand the logistical puzzle of creating a successful business in DC.
This workshop is a road map to opening a business, and introduces the various government departments that you'll be needing to know on your journey.
Several topics we'll cover are:
- Turning an idea into a strong business concept
- Creating a useful business plan that works for you, not just the banks!
- Increasing your access to capital
- Choosing a business structure; and
- Understanding the licensure and permitting process
641 S Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
Google map and directions